Call for Papers: APTNE 2013 Historic Concrete Restoration
Call for Presentations – APTNE 2013 Annual Symposium: Historic Concrete Restoration
The Association of Preservation Technology, Northeast Chapter invites the submission of presentations for the February 1, 2013 Symposium to be held at a venue in Stamford, Connecticut. There will be 1 Keynote Speaker, approximately 8 presentations, and 2 student presentations. The focus of the Symposium will be Historic Concrete Restoration.
Papers on the following topics are encouraged:
- History of concrete.
- History of a unique concrete building or structure.
- Concrete restoration at historic buildings.
- Cleaning and/or coating of historic concrete.
- Finishes, pigmentation.
- Thermal improvements to historic concrete.
- Structural upgrades to historic concrete.
- Cathodic protection.
- LEED relationship to concrete restoration.
Abstracts are due September 30, 2012.
Click here for more information.