Join midcentury fans and celebrate renowned Sarasota School architect Victor Lundy for three days of tours, parties, films and presentations.
- Tour Lundy’s architectural gems — from the Blue Pagoda to St. Paul’s Lutheran Church
- Wine and dine poolside at the newly-restored Umbrella House
- Be inspired by speakers and panelists who know and work with Lundy
- Travel back to the future at SAF’s Replica of Paul Rudolph’s 1952 Walker Guest House
- Party on the Bayou at the Don Chapell House
This is a weekend you won’t want to miss!